Contact Us SEND US A QUICK MESSAGE.
If faced with other financial services other than filing for your taxes, please feel free to contact Us, a representative we contact You as soon as we can. If you're having problems with our website, then don't hesitate to ask for help on our Forums.
OUR TAX AGENTS
Our tax Experts are always ready to make sure that your tax needs are met.
We have a platform where our customers and visitors share all their tax issues.
Please feel free to join this community and we guarantee you that you will learn a lot from other customers and our agents responses to every question asked.
We have a reputation for good, speedy tax services.
Whether you are filing for the first time with a simple tax return or have had difficult experiences with filing for your tax. The U.S.A Tax Services will work with you to ensure that you get super sized tax returns.
Whatever the situation you have with filing for tax we say “bring it on”.
If you want to speak with one of our agents, you can HERE>>
If faced with other financial services other than filing for your taxes, please feel free to contact Us, a representative we contact You as soon as we can.
PLEASE SCAN AND UPLOAD ALL YOUR TAX SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- Mortgage Interest Payments
- Property Tax Payments
- Dependents information
Small Business Tax Supporting Information Checklist Income
- Gross receipts from sales or services Sales records (for accrual based taxpayers)
- Inventory (if applicable)
- Beginning inventory
- Inventory purchases
- Ending inventory
- Items removed for personal purposes
- Returns and allowances
- Business checking/savings account interest (1099-INT or statement) Other income
- Advertising Transportation and travel expenses
- Local transportation
- Business trip (mileage) log Contemporaneous log or receipts for public transportation, parking, and tolls
- Travel away from home
- Ending inventory
- Airfare or mileage/actual expense if drove Hotel Meals, tips Taxi, tips Internet connection (hotel, Internet café etc.) Other
- Commissions paid to subcontractors
- File Form 1099-MISC and 1096 as necessary
- Cost and acquisition date of assets Sales price and disposition date of any assets sold
- Fringe benefits
- Employer-paid pension/profit sharing contributions Employer paid HSA contributions Employer-paid health insurance premiums Cost of other fringe benefits
- Business insurance
- Casualty loss insurance Errors and omissions Other
- Interest expense
- Mortgage interest on building owned by business Business loan interest
- Legal fees Office supplies
- Pens, paper, staples, etc Other consumables
- Rent expense
- Office space rent Business-use vehicle lease expense Other
- Square footage of office space (hours of use for daycare business, only square footage is required for the new standard office-in-home deduction) Total square footage of home (not applicable for daycare business) Mortgage interest or rent paid Utilities
- Wages paid to employees
- Form W-2 and W-3 Federal and state payroll returns (Form 940, etc.)
- Other expenses
- Repairs, maintenance of office facility, etc Other business related expenses